Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year, New Paintings

'Keen on Jelly Beans' 22" x 25"i> Here it is already the middle of January and I'm just now writing a new blog. I don't know what I have to do to be consistent doing this. I think it's because ALL I want to do is paint but I know if I want to succeed I have to do much more than that. Surprise News! I will be having a workshop at The Art Loft in Dahlongea in August! Details have not been finalized so I will let you know those as soon as they are. I am so excited about it!! I have several new paintings that are finished or almost finished. These are some I've been working on for quite some time. I've put them aside waiting for new ideas to pop in my head and now I'm getting them finished so I can paint more new ones. Is this too many images to see at once. Maybe I should start posting images as I'm working on the painting so I won't have so many in one blog. I quit working on this one because I couldn't decide what color to make the jelly bean on top. I finally just made it disappear. It's fun to be a magician! Hope you enjoy seeing this painting as it progresses! Stay tuned! I will post another one in a few days!

3 comments:

  1. I am in awe of the way you paint glass and silver! Even studying each picture, I can't figure out how you make it look so clear. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha what a beautiful painting. I truly enjoy the way you have used your colors. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful painting...vibrant colors! Just wondering what happened to that jelly bean on the upper right. Did you get hungry? :)

    ReplyDelete